#7 New Habits

Dok. pribadi

Hallo...

As I built this blog in 2017, it was empty from the activity, no post, no writing, I abandoned it for about a year because I didn’t know what to do with this blog, I got a lot of boring days in my life, I got myself alone too much so it let me think about anything like; why is this, why is that, how it can be like this or that and bla bla bla. May be when suddenly I got the idea come to me, I don’t want to let it go, I had got to write it down at the first, then it made me want to write something about what I had written down in a small note. I remembered that I have got a blog instead of I let it empty for a long term better I make a content inside which is my ideas, thought and opinion.

Now I start blogging, and welcome to my blog 😊...

I think I don’t want to be a kind of person that runs into many social media platform and scrolling what is going on or makes a status which shows that I am bored or happy in order to let others know what’s happening to me, I look for what makes me better than it, such as I search a lot on Google how to improve my English, I always find the same answer which is practicing it a lot, yep as always, practice makes perfect, but the problem is how can I practice my English and what about the partner I should have along with I practice my English, should I find a native speaker to practice my English or I just speak to myself through a mirror like a stupid?, till I don’t know what makes me think that practicing English without partner who is really native is just the same with you learn to play guitar without guitar. The best option is through writing, I write something in English. I guess, through writing, it can improve my English and writing skill, then I start blogging even though I write in Indonesian sometimes, I love random knowledge so I can write about any topics or what is on my mind.

Writing is not as easy as I or people supposed, in fact, it is very moody. To be honest, I am kind of easy to be distracted. I just need to be alone to do everything done without any distractions. During writing, I need to turn off my phone, because it can distract me to focus writing. And we sometimes have no idea about what to write or what topic, and how is the content of topic that will be written, here, we need more references, so that is why reading is needed.

If we want to see the world therefore we must read, but if we want to be seen by the world therefore we must write. Our writing will be memorized, I had read a saying, which is said by Ali ibn Abi thalib “All writers will die, only their work/writing will be eternal, then, write something that will make you happy in the afterlife”.

Building new habit on positive thing or activity is not easy, need an extra effort, but the key we need is just consistent (keep doing it). But just believe it, no matter how small a goodness we do it will give others positive impact. Just do it regularly and ask Allah to make us keep consistent in His way. I think using our spare time for reading and writing is worthy, I will make a new habit on both them. inshaAllah


No comments:

#26 Ngulik tentang Financial Literacy

  Photo by Chronis Yan on Unsplash Di blog ini pula, saya pernah sebelumnya menulis tulisan dengan judul “ "#14 Belajar Gaya Hidu...